With a vision to make a difference in the digital advertising industry, we committed to bring to our customers the state-of-the-art technology and the most up-to-date market intelligence. We support a wide range of marketing technology on search & programmatic platforms, creative and data analytics. We are Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner. Headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in Shanghai, Taipei, Sydney, Seoul and Singapore and expanding into Thailand and Indonesia, we serve customers across the entire Asia Pacific region.
Position: Technical Account Manager
• Provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support for Ad tech and web analytics products such as Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics, liaising with Account Manager to provide two-way communication on customer issues. This should include basic problem prioritization, analysis and resolution of issues where answers can be easily obtained. The result should be high level of customer satisfaction.
• Provide campaign management service to customers, configuring campaign assets in an ad-serving system, programmatic platform or search engine management platform, liaising with creative agencies, media agencies, publishers and advertisers to ensure smooth delivery of campaign, monitoring ad delivery and providing regular reports to clients.
• Provide web analytic service to customers, including site tagging, audit, implementation, and other operational and consultation services
• Deliver customer and employee training sessions on product fundamentals, best practices, advanced topics, new features, and other custom content.
• Work with more senior personnel or engineering effectively on more complex technical issues, in order to provide regular updates and a timely resolution to the customer.
• Actively track and manage client interactions by logging all customer contacts in Support System.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge relevant to the job including Google product offerings, current policies and procedures and methods of service delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers. Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge/expertise to exceed client expectations
• Consistently instruct internal and external customers on resources available for self-help e.g. Google Help Center.
• Understand how Google Marketing solutions can be used to respond to the marketing needs of the industry, perform pre-sales support and post-sales implementation and consultancy activities.
• Communication Skills: Demonstrates good active listening skills with an ability to interpret customers communications to understand the heart of the problem o Demonstrates clear, concise and easy to understand written and verbal communications with customers
• Continuous Learner: o Actively acquires the skills knowledge and abilities to meet job requirements and maintain professional competence
• Customer Orientation: Responds in a timely manner to the needs of the customer
Manages customer expectations in terms of service level and communications
• Language Skills: This role requires the employee to support customers by phone and email in English and Thai.
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of 1 year’s continuous experience working in a client facing technical environment, preferably supporting a Programmatic, Web analytics or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) business
• Experience of Google Marketing Platform (esp. Google Analytics) is desirable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, or Information Systems Management, IT or industry certification is desirable
• Basic programming understanding and experience.
• Medium competency level in HTML and URL encoding and structures.
• Familiarity with scripting and SQL query skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
• Experience in client services.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org